- In no event will NetReflector be liable for any damages, including without limitation special or consequential damages that arise out of or relate to the use of or inability to use NetReflector’s Web site, even if NetReflector has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Information provided on NetReflector’s Web site is provided as is, with no warranty as to accuracy or content.
- NetReflector does not adopt or endorse the views of third-party Web sites linked to or from NetReflector’s Web site.
- Any disputes arising out of or related to the use of NetReflector’s Web site will be governed by Washington State law without reference to choice of law principles, under the jurisdiction of Washington State or federal courts.
- NetReflector, the NetReflector logo, VantagePoint, the VantagePoint logo, and all other NetReflector products and services are trademarks or service marks of NetReflector, Inc.